Fresh Promotions Promotional Merchandise Company - Threatened harm to me & family due to order cancellation, charged excessive amounts.
I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction.
Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many people order from them from outside Australia because their prices are so favorable. In fact they claimed to do so much international business that they employ "international staff" to handle this aspect of their business.
Fresh Promotions charged my credit card for multiple amounts well in excess of my original order total and subsequently three more times as "punishment" for my cancelling the order.
They sent me mock invoices which detailed services such as "dealing with a *** ***," "bad e-mail grammar and spelling tolerance surcharge" and "American to English translation of correspondence."
These were all "services" Fresh Promotions claimed to have footed the bill for in dealing with me.
They told me that they would pass this information including the times I was likely out at work onto sites where criminals interact so that I'd suffer identity fraud and break-ins. They looked me up on Facebook and sent me pictures of my own children and family back to me with snide and terrorizing remarks.
I was within my rights to cancel the order and at this stage they would not have expended themselves with anything more than their time, and not much of that.
I cancelled the order due to the unprofessional nature of the staff even before they became bizarre and abusive, and because on closer inspection they did not appear to be well resourced or reliable for my needs.
They were also evasive about the origin of their goods claiming they didn't know where their blanks came from because "suppliers vary."
They charged me random large amounts of which I was not made aware at any stage. I had to find them on my credit card statement.
I filed a report in Australia, the best I could manage, and after a week's correspondence the police officer I dealt with indicated that this was not the first time complaints had been made about bizarre conduct by this company.
What sort of person or company does this??? I don't know, but maybe Dr. Phil does!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Promotional Merchandize
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook. Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles)..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."